Sunday, September 30, 2012

My SD card wipes out some pictures everytime I put it in the computer?

I have a Nikon D3000 and a 16gig SD card.
I took a bunch of pictures and then put the memory card into the computer to attach to emails and send to a friend. I didn't create copies, delete, cut or move a file. I safely ejected and inserted the memory card back in. Afterwards, Going through my pictures random ones are missing and there are quite a lot. Its happened to me before, but I never really made a big deal out of it.
I wanna know how and why these are lost and how I should recover them. Its happened on my computer and laptop, do you think its a virus?
Added (1). Haven't formatted it in a while.by doing so, what would happen?
>>> My SD card wipes out some pictures everytime I put it in the computer?