Saturday, September 22, 2012

Need help about DSLR camera! Anyone with good knowledge? C?

1st of all I am really sorry i asked alot of questions lately about cameras!
Today I went to the store to buy the Nikon D5100.however everyone there kept telling me different opinions! And a guy told me that nikon quality is not so good compared to canon!
He had canon60d, 600D, D7000, D90 and the nikon 5100 (he had also other nikon but too expensive so i didnt bother to ask)
However i dont think i will buy the D7000 Cuz its almost double in price!
I am really confused now! what should I buy: C He told me to go for canon while you guys told me to go for 5100 ;(
and again I hope you accept my apologize for asking a lot of questions(also my bad english)
Added (1). Hmm guys please! I know that nikon and canon are fine brands.My problem is or my question is
what model should i buy! They all almost have the same image quality right?
I tried to compare a lot but~ I find stuff in canon that i cant find in nikon, However D5100 Is still well compared to other cameras with double price~
>>> Need help about DSLR camera! Anyone with good knowledge? C?