Sunday, October 14, 2012

Drop out and get GED? Or diploma? (Highschool)?

Ok so I am a 15 year old girl. I really don't know what path I want to take in life yet. I honestly despise my highschool, not just because it's school, just because it sucks in general, the administration, board of ed, people.It all sucks.My mom offered me that if i do photography as a career I can drop out and get my GED at 16. I really like photography, I have a good nikon and I do some photography with it. I just don't know to much about it. Which is why i'd need to go to college for it. I am not sure what type of photography i'd like to do though. I like nature and people and just anything really. I do really enjoy photography and I love to travel and it would be a great job for traveling. However, I am not 100% sure if it's what I want to do. Should I stay in highschool and get my diploma? What other jobs that make good money offer traveling and actually getting to see where you travel? Is a GED as good to colleges eyes as a diploma?
>>> Drop out and get GED? Or diploma? (Highschool)?