Thursday, October 18, 2012

How to get a hong kong scammer to just stop!

So were in gong kong, I'm 13, and I've saved up for a nikon d5100.As soon as we got there and I was ready to pay he takes two pics, one with the d5100 and one with the canon t3 rebel. The rebel was noticeably better. But I did my research and I remember seeing that the nikon is better.Sl he says buy the canon, but it's 2000 HKD more expensive but it's worth it. Of course my dad starts saying that I'm blind if I think that the nikon is better. When I continuously refuse the canon, even after my dad is pissed at me, he starts "recommending" the d3100 and d5200 both which are worse and he's telling me to get them for way too much. But my dad gets all mad and says hes the expert not you, but I knew he was scamming me but couldn't say so. Eventually I get him to just shush, and he orders the nikon through a call. All of a sudden 10 mins later, without any other phone call, be says we don't have more sorry. But buy this t3i for just 2000 HKD more or ake this barely used one for a cheaper price. We all refuse and he insist and we say will there be another tomorrow he says yes. The thing is I want to "scam the scammer" I know he's going to, tomorrow, remove the body from the boxing, OR it's going to be in chinese, meaning it's been used. I want to tell him that innocently, while paying the cheap price that he thought meant scamming me. Anyways, tomorrow, how do I get him to just shut up and give me what I want, and show my dad that he's scamming us!!! Helppppp
Added (1). He was scamming me because he was selling me a product that was fake (I could see the rebel t3 sticker glued onto the label) and for 3 times the real price. Can't go to another shop, parents disagree. Remember I'm "only 13" so my parents won't listen no matter what. They even tried to make me buy dr. Dre beats for 8 USD because they thought it was a good price
>>> How to get a hong kong scammer to just stop!