Friday, October 26, 2012

I don't know what i want for Christmas, what are you asking for?

No rude comments please.

My husband is driving me crazy asking what i would like for Christmas, but i just don't know. I am 20, and a proud mommy. I love the outdoors and most any electronics.

I guess he's doing this to me because i did this to him last week, and i finally figured out what i am getting him. (hunting things and manly things.)

I REALLY wanted a new Nikon D5100 camera with a lens, but that will be $600+ and that is definitely out of our price range. I also love the tablets, especially the Samsung 10.1 16GB tablet. Again though, out of our price range, its around $500.

As for the outdoors, i ride horses. We already have 3, just sold one actually. I have two saddles and i have several bridals. I have tie downs and saddle pads. Pretty much have everything i need, more than i need.

I have a smaller Nikon camera. Its a long zoom. I have a very nice HP entertainment laptop. I have an iPhone. Other than the two things i listed i don't know what else i would like to have.

We prefer no gift cards.

What are you asking for? or maybe you have a suggestion? personal experience with a lower priced electronic?

I do love puppies! and would be satisfied with just that. But my husband doesnt want any dogs in the house because of our 9 month old little girl. (fleas, hair, and we don't want her to be bitten. She doesn't understand some things hurt them. )

Please help me. I want to let him know soon. But im so unsure.

Thanks in advance!
>>> I don't know what i want for Christmas, what are you asking for?