Monday, November 5, 2012

Good camera for short filmmaking?

I'm looking for a camera with very good picture quality for shooting short films, sketches etc. I've been looking around on 'Which?' and other websites and though some seem very good, I wanted another opinion on here.As for the one's I've looked at, I've read up on the Nikon D7000 and Canon EOS 7D, which both seem like good quality and cameras and the kind of thing I'm looking for.My price range is from about £800 to no more than £1, 600 approximately, The main thing I want from this camera is high resolution and good picture quality. Also, very important that it's good for filming, as one of the issues with the Canon 7D seemed to be that filming used up a hell of a lot of memory, and it seemed to be more suited for shooting individual pictures. Anyway, let me know what your thoughts are, I'm very open to suggestions.
>>> Good camera for short filmmaking?