Monday, November 12, 2012

Which is better. Olympus E-PM1 (14-42mm lens) OR Nikon d3000 (18-55mm lens)?

I am very interested in beginning photography as a hobby. I've had multiple "point and shoot" cameras in the past that I played around on and used for trips and events. But now I want to get into professional photography (or as professional as I can get)… But I wanted to know which one would better suit me. I like the Olympus because its small and easy to take anywhere but still takes good pictures. But I want to get out of the point and shoot rhelm and take pictures "right".So that is why I was considering the Nikon. They are both about the same price (the Nikon is a little bit more). I would GREATLY appriciate it if someone with experience could help me out in choosing the best camera for me.
>>> Which is better. Olympus E-PM1 (14-42mm lens) OR Nikon d3000 (18-55mm lens)?