Friday, December 7, 2012

I want a nice camera?

I want a nice camera that take good pics and videos bit the limit on money is 100 to 250 I want a nice brand like Sony Nikon cannon I had bad luck with off brands so only buy name brads now.
Added (1). First off *** HOLES I kind of had a bad year first I was told Monday I have a cancer I have dyslexia!!! And my parents work there *** off just to get by so they can't aford for me to get help so I it's hard than *** to spell. Third my cat just died last night some one poisoned him.My cuz died two weeks ago a drunk driver hit him whe n he was riding his bike ON THE SIDE WALK.My friend was on a accident and now just woke up 3 week ago and she not her self and she can't fell from her chest down so kiss my ***
Added (2). I rather not being able to spell then be a coward that blocks me
>>> I want a nice camera?