Saturday, December 8, 2012

Which camera should i choose? (Nikon D5100, Canon 60D, Canon 600D, or Canon 650D)?

I've been asking a lot of questions on which camera would be best for me.i chose nikon over canon at first.i currently only have a nikon d5000 in which i've had for almost 3 years.right now i'm trying to decide on which of these four cameras i should choose: Nikon D5100, Canon 60D, Canon 600D, or Canon 650D.
I want a camera with good/great picture taking quality. I also want it to have good video quality if i want to take a video.i hear that Canon has better video quality than Nikon but i'm use to Nikon and i still wonder how good Canon's camera's are with pictures. I like to take pictures of plants/flowers, animals, food (sometimes), and people.i'm having a hard time deciding on those four.
Added (1). The D5000 doesn't have good video quality and it's hard or me to see myself when i'm recording video.
>>> Which camera should i choose? (Nikon D5100, Canon 60D, Canon 600D, or Canon 650D)?