Thursday, January 31, 2013

Make me an outfit out of the following please?

Tomorrow is just an average Thursday at school.
I just not know what I should wear, lol.
So go for it. Ten points for the best outfit from these items:
Very light skinny jeans
Grey, sparkly knit sweater (pretty form fitting)
Tightish white abercrombie top
Blue slouchy crop top from abercrombie
VS Pink blue sweatpants with gold love pink on them
Coral abercrombie zip hoodie
Obey sweatshirt black w/ cheetah writing
VS Pink yoga pants, boot cut, Aztec design on top fold
Hangy white top says vintage with a Nikon camera on it
Tank tops (a few )
Dark skinny jeans
Hollister yoga pants blue top fold
I have uggs, Jordan slides, black vans, grey converse, mint converse, nike Air Force ones in blue and white, and that's it.
Any other clothing? Name and maybe I have it as I didn't say all my clothes!
Thanks guys :) <3
>>> Make me an outfit out of the following please?