Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Now to change wallpaper Nikon D40?

Bought my Nikon D40 from a friend as a starter camera, didn't come with booklet.
Read up on the settings, controls, etc.online but couldn't find how to change the wallpaper.

This is annoying, please help.
Added (1). There's a wallpaper, just like computers and cellphones.In the background.It's a picture of the friend who sold me the camera. She doesn't remember how to change it though.

No, I'm not talking about the image previewing.

Look it up. Every site that discusses the Nikon D40 features has mentioned this but hasn't given me the option to change it.

It's ridiculous and reduces image setting display size.

I don't need anyone to tell me that there's no such thing, because there is. And if you aren't familiar with this camera don't give useless answers.

Someone please help..):
>>> Now to change wallpaper Nikon D40?