Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Which digital SLR camera is best for me?

I have some experience in photography and using SLR cameras. I want to get back into it, and I am looking to upgrade my old slr camera for a digital one. I have read many reviews but I am stuck trying to figure out which would be the best for me. I originally planned on purchasing the Nikon D5000 because I have read that it is best for someone who is serious about photography but also relatively new to dslr, which is exactly what I want. However, now I know that it is being discontinued and that the D3100 would be it's replacement I guess? I am so confused. I want a good quality camera like the Nikon 5000 which was also more in my price range and more for someone starting out where I am. Should I go for the D3100 or just try and find the D5000?
>>> Which digital SLR camera is best for me?