Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Can't decide which lens?

I'm in a little bit of a dilemma here. I'm going on a trip soon, and I want a prime lens thats good in low-light to go along with my 18-55 kit lens. However, I also want that prime lens for portraiture use after my trip. I'm trying to choose between Nikons 50mm 1.8g and the 85mm 1.8g. I know the 50mm will be better for the trip, but it's already an included focal length in my 18-55.It's also a decent lens for portraits. I know that the 85mm will be better for portraits than the 50 though, and will allow me to have some more telefoto shots (since I'm using it on a crop sensor, its really 127mm) during my trip. Which should I get! Or If you have another lens suggestion for a Nikon d3200, my budget is about $450-$500

См. статью: Can't decide which lens?