Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Nikon 50MM f/1.8 Lens with adapter on Olympus Pen E-PL2?

So I have a Pen E-PL2 micro four thirds camera, and I've always wanted a good quality prime lens to use on it. However, the ones that Olympus makes for their cameras are a bit beyond my price range. ($200+)

So I thought that I should try getting a good quality prime lens such as the Nikon 50mm f/1.8D lens and using an adapter due to the manual control given directly on the lens. (I was looking at the Canon version, but due to the adapter, and my lack of a Canon camera, I would be unable to ever change the aperture) However, I've heard that depending on manual focus is a nuisance.

Rather than paying $200+, I could pay around $160 for the adapter and lens.

Would this be a good idea/has anyone tried this before?

См. статью: Nikon 50MM f/1.8 Lens with adapter on Olympus Pen E-PL2?