Monday, March 18, 2013

What, exactly, is being represented in this photo?

Http://www.joemcnally.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Nikon_SB910_Bar_0097.jpg

Is it the hat or the person? The reason I am asking is that, I plan on taking pictures of my friend in a few days. I guess I should try and find ways to make "her" really stand out. I have been contemplating how to do this for a while. We will be shooting outside.In some of our images, I guess i should just really represent "her", but how? I don't want them to look like snapshots. And in some of our images, I can have her represent a pair of jeans or drink, meaning she will have it and it will be the subject. I just really want to make sure that I have a clear subject and meaning rather than just having snapshots of her.
Added (1). That's why I am looking at other photos for examples

См. статью: What, exactly, is being represented in this photo?