Friday, March 8, 2013

What's the problem with the battery/shutter? Nikon D3100?

(1) My Nikon D3100, on the first day of having it, after a few photos, just froze. After I pulled out the battery it started working again. I thought it doesn't matter, but once in a while it still does that and it's annoying. I think it's something with the battery, but how should I fix it?
(2) Sometimes when I point, after the auto-focus noise, when it should let me shoot, it doesn't, and I have to point a few more times, maybe even change the focus, for it to work. What is there to do?

Thank you in advance.It's in warranty, I could send it if it's serious, but I don't want to stay a lot of time without it.
Added (1). (2) It's not a light problem as far as I know, because when this occurs, the auto-focus is already fixed, it isn't searching for it any more.

См. статью: What's the problem with the battery/shutter? Nikon D3100?