Friday, April 19, 2013

Exposure Issues on DSLR camera?

Hi, I have a Nikon D200 dSLR camera and 10.5mm f/2.8 fisheye lens.
I am currently reading a difficult book about the DSLR photography and I am confused.

Here is the thing. I just want to take a good picture in the following two cases.
Please advise how I control the settings; like f-stop, shutter speed, ISO, and etc…

(1) "Indoor photo of a living room with windows"
The living room is a little dark because it is indoor, and the view outside of the window is bright. I want to have details on both dark area and light area as well on the photo. I don't have a flash.

(2) "Indoor photo of a bathroom with light bulbs on"
The light from the bulbs are quite bright and it makes the light area too light and the dark area too dark on the photo.

См. статью: Exposure Issues on DSLR camera?