Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Fujifilm Cameras - Are they good? (X100S)?

A few questions about Fujifilm and this X100S camera.

1) So I saw that new X100S.It looked really nice. But, how well of cameras do Fujifilm make? I am under the impression that Nikon, Canon, Leica, and Hasselblad are top dogs in the field of cameras… but is Fujifilm cameras a good investment too?

2) Don't get me wrong. I looked into the camera myself. And I like what it does and all. But, how is the quality of the camera build itself? The camera goes for about $1200 or so.So I don't really know if that's a high price for this type of camera, or it's cheap compared to other brands of the same type of camera.

3) I noticed that Canon and Nikon do a new update to their top line every 3 years or so. But some, like Canon's Rebel line is about ever 6 month or so.My question here is, will the X100S get an update in a few month, or in a few years? I try to find the release date of the X100, but had no luck.

Thanks once again.

См. статью: Fujifilm Cameras - Are they good? (X100S)?