Tuesday, April 30, 2013

How to convince my parents to buy me a camera?

Okay, so I REALLYYY want the Nikon 1 j1 and I told my mom, but thinks $300 is an outrageous price for a camera. If you buy it online from Walmart, it costs $300 but if you don't, it costs $350-500.My mom HATES buying things online, she always feels like theyre going to steal money from her debt card -.- I would earn the money, but I don't think anyone would hire a 13 year old. There's rarely any places that let me volunteer. I graduate middle school in June and I want this as my graduation present. I rarely ask my parents for anything, but I really need this. I would ask my grandpa, but I think that's too much and I almost never see him. Any suggestions? P. s.my mom will probably tell me to just work around the house so she can save money but I think that's pretty pointless because either way, it's still her money.

См. статью: How to convince my parents to buy me a camera?