Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My new camera is all grainy?

I have a qualification in photography and I have two other cameras, one 35mm film and the other a Nikon 3500
This new one I wanted as something lighter and smaller for my bag it's a Hitachi HBC161e
16mp

The problem is it's a very grainy camera, the picture quality is not good at all I assume it would be just as bad if I uploaded the pictures to my laptop because the appear grainy on the little screen.
I have tried editing the settings, increasing the sharpness, brightness etc but the quality is like that of a youcam laptop webcam for colours or a little samsung snapshot camera.it has an lcd screen and 720pp video capture too

What can I do?
auto iso I think it's at 6400 but I can't find a setting to change it.
Some reviews say it's grainy but usually you can sort that out.

how can I take the grain off?
It's a very nice camera with normal price of £100 but I got it on sale for £60 in Argos.
What should I do? it's perfect in every other way.
It has no manual zoom lens etc
here it is!
http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10151&catalogId=10001&langId=110&productId=800404#pdpFullProductInformation
Added (1). Aggressive, nasty people will be reported like answer 1
It actually looks like it's the zoom on the camera and like it's slightly out of focus which is causing the problem I think it would take very nice pictures if someone could tell me how to sort it out?
Added (2). Yeah I know about the ISO problem but I did read the manual and it said 'ISO is auto' but the FN button has showed me I can change it wow okay playing with the settings from there is helping a lot :)

См. статью: My new camera is all grainy?