Monday, April 29, 2013

Professional photographer here looking to step up from iphone camera?

Okay so I'm a pro photographer. I've been shooting with my iphone for like 3 years so I know everything.

I've narrowed down my choices to these cameras

A Nikon D4 a Nikon D3000 a Canon T5i a Sony W710 or the new iphone 5. I have pentax lenses I can use on all of these cameras. You just jam them on right?

I also want to shoot in 1080p film and need some good film to put in my digital camera, I tried to put HD film in my iphone but wound up electrocuting myself. I tried to call up apple but I couldn't because the HD film was still stuck in my iphone.

I also need HD memory film for my pictures.

Who makes good HD films these days. Does Craftsman and Staples make good HD memory film.

This question is obviously fake. I just posted it because of all the brainless questions people have been asking lately.

См. статью: Professional photographer here looking to step up from iphone camera?