Friday, April 5, 2013

What is/are good lenses for the nikon d5000?

I got my camera in 2009 around when it came out and ever since i've had the lens it came with.i've been thinking about going to B&H to buy one but a lot of them are expensive.i'm only 14 so something i can afford would be nice.i'm super into photography and taking video on my d5000 so a lens that is good for that as well would be nice.
Added (1). The lens it came with says: VR Nikon DX AF-S NIKKOR 18-55mm 1.3.5-5.6G
Added (2). I like shooting pictures of mainly people and plants. Video as well but not heavy professional video, just something with good quality and sound. I would've chosen a d90 at the time but its too expensive and the screen can't be adjusted. I recently started looking into the d5100 but I already have the d5000 and I don't want two cameras (maybe I can sell my d5000 with sd cards). But yeah that's what I mainly shoot.

См. статью: What is/are good lenses for the nikon d5000?