Thursday, April 11, 2013

What Nikon lens is better for outdoor senior pictures?

I am going to be taking senior pictures for a senior soon. I have a 50mm and a 24-70 also. I am looking to do close ups with blur backgrounds along with artistic shots with cool backgrounds… some blurred and some not, some of them leaning on walls and such. Not sure what lens I should go with to have the best shoot with awesome shots. Thanks!
Added (1). I am not a dirt bag like you are making me seem. I am taking classes and I am playing around. I have taken a lot of pictures messing around but not with these specific lenses. I am taking a friends senior portraits and YES they know I don't do this as a profession. Just trying to learn and get some nice advice… So THANKS!
Added (2). But thank you to those who gave encouraging responses! :)

См. статью: What Nikon lens is better for outdoor senior pictures?