Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Why wont my Nikon D70 turn on?

So the last time I was on my Nikon D70, I was switching out the lens for a really nice one my friend let me borrow, it worked like normal and I took many pictures. Later put back on my original lens and put it in my desk. About a week later I took it out and tried to use and and it wouldn't even turn on.So I charged the battery and it was fully charged, when I put it in, the screen didn't even do anything, when I turned it from off to on, it looked the same and wouldn't work AT ALL. Later I looked up how to fix it, and in the manual it said it had a reset button that tiny at the bottom. I pressed it with a a paper clip and held it down and tried it different ways and several times but nothing happened. I have been checking that I put the battery in right that everything is where it should be, but it still wont work! Also this camera is not brand new but its only a couple years old so it should be working just fine. Any ideas or way i cant fix this! Thanks so much :)

См. статью: Why wont my Nikon D70 turn on?