Saturday, May 18, 2013

Can i get arrested? or charged with any criminal records?

About 6 months ago, I was on Xanax bars with a friend and we were bored walking around my neighborhood. Then we took another two and after that everything was a blur. Well, when i woke up the next day i heard that when I was on bars i was around my other friends house with no one inside, so i decided to sneak in (mind you this is what my friend that i took bars with told me) and i found the kitchen window open so i went in and i took water for myself and gave my friend that was outside and i went back inside looking for something, Idk what. Going through my friends room i broke his Nikon camera by dropping it on the floor, i guess i panicked and left.but when i was leaving, his neighbor saw the whole thing saying i broke in and was gonna call the cops so i ran. The next day i woke up and i found out he didn't call the cops but told my friend and his mom. They got mad and he said i took two bags of quarters and broke their camera and why i did it? I then told them what happened and that i didn't take anything because the neighbor saw me walk out with nothing and the neighbor approved. Now we have been talking and he kind of forgave me but said i have to buy him a new camera lens which was $400, i told i don't have the money for that, i'll pay for a repair. He said okay and weeks later lying to me saying that he repaired it and it cost 300$ so i told him to show me the reciept and he refused so i didn't believe him and told him i'll pay him when he shows me a receipt. He was lying and showed me a reciept after a month which said 120$ so i said okay i'll pay you but it'll take time because my mom doesn't know and i don't want her to.So he gave me time and i havent' payed him yet but i'm gonna pay him at the end of this month when i get my paycheck form my new job at publix. Now he's threatening me if i dont pay him by next week he'll call the cops and send me to small claims court. What can the cops do? Can they arrest me for something that happened 6 months ago? What can they charge me with? I'm scared.

См. статью: Can i get arrested? or charged with any criminal records?