Friday, May 17, 2013

I need a better Portrait Lens for NIKON D3100?

I bought the nikkor 35mm 1.8 AF-S lens a few months ago for my d3100 because I do a lot of portrait work and it is the most highly recommended for the d3100. However, the depth of field is still not as shallow and creamy as I would love to see in my portraits.
I am looking for a lens that will achieve beautiful bokeh for under about $800.

Have been considering either of the Nikkor AF-S models 50mm 1.4 or 85mm 1.8
I have also read about Rokinon's 85mm 1.4 which sounds like a nice cheaper option but it would not have auto focusing on my 3100 and I don't know how hard manual focusing would be for me since i've never done that.

Anyone have any ideas, suggestions or opinions on where to go from here and or what to purchase?
I mostly do outdoor shoots of models, couples or children.

См. статью: I need a better Portrait Lens for NIKON D3100?