Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Nikon Camera Lens For Nikon D40?

I have had the Nikon D40 for several years now. I have the 55-200mm lens as well as the 18-55mm lens… The 18-55mm is jammed so I no longer use it. The problem is that I am having a really hard time taking clear photos for outdoor high school football games. The pictures turn out so blurry when the sun goes down. I can only use the 55-200mm lens like I said but was wondering if there is just not a lot I can do with the Camera I have or is there a lens I could by that might be better for outdoor football action shots. I also do some photography on the side for senior, newborn, and family portraits. With my 18-55mm being jammed, it makes photographing the portraits difficult at times. Any suggestions? Should I try getting my 18-55mm fixed or buy a new one or should I buy a different lens or even camera?

См. статью: Nikon Camera Lens For Nikon D40?