Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Nikon D5100 Video / Youtube help?

Hi.
I recently decided to start making YouTube videos with my Nikon D5100, but i was terrible disappointed afterwards.
I was planning to use windows movie maker to edit my video but i found out that Windows movie maker doesn't support the Nikon D5100 File. Thus, it didn't let me upload the video to edit it.
So i went online, searching, and i found out i need a video converted. I searched for the best one to use for the Nikon D5100, got the trail and after it converted the video yet again i was disappointed. The video converter killed my audio and the quality of my video as well as made it very slow.
And this is where i need help. What should i do?
Should i get another editing software other then Windows movie maker?
What kind of video converter should i use? (Because supposedly i got a trail to a very good one and apparently it was suppose to work great with my cameras video and it didn't.)

If you have any tips, suggestions or anything like that let me know because i am new to making youtube videos, and i want to start making high quality, smooth looking videos. And i do see that people use Their Nikon D5100 Camera to film and when they post it on YouTube, its flawless.

So please let me know. Thank you.

См. статью: Nikon D5100 Video / Youtube help?