Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Nikon d7000 broken autofocus Repair or Exchange after 4 day use?

I just purchased a brand new Nikon d7000 and after 4 days of use the Autofocus stopped working!

I was wondering which would be better? To send it to Nikon for Repair? or To send it back to the Store for an Exchange? Why?

I worry on both because. I don't want to send it away for repair and have something else go wrong with it once I get it back… after all it doesn't really bode well to be having a brand new camera repaired after only 4 days use. And I also worry that if I exchange it I will end up with another problem camera! Thoughts?
Added (1). Did all the stuff both of you mentioned. Read through almost the whole manual, checked all the autofocus & lock buttons, checked ALL menu settings, even tried reattaching the lens again! Nothing! Won't focus.

См. статью: Nikon d7000 broken autofocus Repair or Exchange after 4 day use?