Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Photos disappeared off camera? - 1

Ok basically I took 300 photos on a camera I took the ad card and put it in a different camera that the computer can detect I always do this. Before I put it in the other camera when I had it in the original camera a Nikon d60 it said this sd card contains no images when I took pictures on the camera nd viewed it. When I opened the files on the ad card the images said no preview available and when I opened it in a various amount of programs such as iranview they still would not open. I downloaded recovery programs for the jpeg files and they recovered finally on one program called stellar image recovery when I recovered it the photos contained no headers the colors were changed. The photos were different colors instead if the original colors and some of the photos had grey sections where the majority of the picture was covered by a gray color. What I was thinking was I could save those jpeg files got from the recovery proram and then download a jpeg repair program and it would fix them. I don't really know what's wrong with the Jpeg files maybe there corrupted but keep in mind I'm 13 so I'm not the best with these type of things please answer,

См. статью: Photos disappeared off camera? - 1