Saturday, May 25, 2013

Suggestions for DSLR upgrade from Nikon D3000?

I currently own a Nikon D3000 but am looking to upgrade to a newer Nikon DSLR. Like I just said, I do want to stick with the Nikon brand, also, two other important added features I want that the D3000 doesn't is:
1) Video mode, and
2) Automatic photo bracketing (for HDR shots), also,
3) A time-lapse setting or mode.
Looking to spend not too much, about $300-$500, am also looking to buy just the body and sell my D3000 body but keep my lenses.
I was figuring on sticking to the D series, although I'm not sure what the differences are in the series.
* It also doesn't have to be one of the newest models, just as long it is an upgrade of the D3000 and has the added features I want

См. статью: Suggestions for DSLR upgrade from Nikon D3000?