Monday, May 20, 2013

Would I be able to download my old photoshop onto my new computer?

I just wrote a long educated question for this but my computer automatically refreshed so I am just gonna cut to the chase.

-I'm 13, I currently own a DELL laptop that I have owned and taken care of for 3 years
-I am very serious in animation, graphic desighn, and photography (I have been offered a disney internship, I take and edit wedding photos, etc.)
-I recently upgraded my camera to a nikon d200 and my dell laptop doesn't have enough GB or RAMS to be able to upload my high resolution photos
-So I have been looking for a new laptop that would be good for my uses and I found the macbook air

I have a CD that hold all of the adobe programs and I was wondering if I could use it more than once and if it would download onto my possibly new Macbook air? Please don't call me spoiled I earn money for all of my lenses and equipment and I am very serious in what I do. Thank you (:
Added (1). And I'm not bragging, I just don't wanna sound like I'm rich and I just wanna get it cause I can. I wanna make sure people know that I'm actually serious at what I do instead of being like "OH YEA MY DADDY IS GETTING ME A LAPTOP BECAUSE MY OLD ONE SUCKS BALLS AND I'M SPOILED" No, and I bet you wouldn't say that if I were a different age. I just wanted a yes or no question no need to be immature, I'm not spoiled, those are all I have, I've spent every little penny on those.So shush, you don't know me or my story

См. статью: Would I be able to download my old photoshop onto my new computer?