Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Can I use 2 (AA) Energizer rechargeable batteries for my Nikon L28?

I just bought a Nikon CoolPx L28 and it says: Applicable Batteries to use are: 2 LR6/L40 (AA-size) Alkalina batteries or 2 FR6/L91 (AA-size) Lithium batteries or 2 EN-MH2 rechargeable Ni-MH (nickel metal hydride) batteries.

I have 2 (AA-size) Energizer rechargeable batteries NH15 1.2v NIMH-HR6 nickel metal hydride 1400 mAh.

My question is, can I use the ones I already have listed above? I bought another camera about a year ago and I "THINK" (not sure) that using the wrong type of batteries in it, may have did some kind of internal damage. I just bought this one new and would like to know what I can use with out having to buy another one again any time soon. Thanks! Please only serious answers. :)

См. статью: Can I use 2 (AA) Energizer rechargeable batteries for my Nikon L28?