Monday, June 10, 2013

Cheaper lens alternatives?

Basically, I am looking to start doing some wedding photography but am still very much an amateur aiming to gain new skills. I have been shadowing a pro wedding photographer for the past few days and the main 3 lenses that she uses are as follows:

Nikon 105mm f2.8 G AF-S VR IF ED Micro Nikkor Lens for macro, photographing things like the rings, close ups of details etc.

Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Lens

Nikon 24-70mm f2.8 G AF-S ED Lens for distance shots

I don't have the money to be able to afford these lenses and would rather wait until I'm more skilled before I purchase some top quality lenses, therefore I am looking for some cheaper alternatives that still give great results.

I am currently a property photographer for a firm of estate agents and have a company Nikon D3X that I would be using.

Thanks in advance!
Added (1). In response to negative answers below:

I want to get some new lenses in order to be able to train as a wedding photographer, I didn't say that I was going to get some new lenses and then shoot a wedding the next day?

And maybe I was a bit vague about my photographic skills - I'm quite an able photographer, just an amateur in wedding photography so please don't respond to this question as if I don't know what I'm doing, I just need some advice about some cheaper lenses UNTIL I feel that I am skilled enough to want to spend a lot of money on some high quality lenses.

См. статью: Cheaper lens alternatives?