Friday, June 21, 2013

Nikon D7100 Selective Autofocus Not Working?

So I've had my D7100 for two months now. And since the beginning, I've been using single point, selective autofocus. For the past week or two, it sat on top of my desk untouched and undisturbed. I picked it up last night and the settings were still the same. Tried to start shooting, and the focus point wouldn't move!

I've messed with the settings, reset the settings, took off and replaced the lens, inspected it for any damage, checked the manual, and searched around the Internet for answers, but no luck. The arrows work fine when flipping through pictures, so it's not broken. Regular autofocus works fine, as well.So I'm at a lost. Anyone else experience this? And does anyone know how I can fix it/what I'm doing wrong???

См. статью: Nikon D7100 Selective Autofocus Not Working?