Thursday, June 20, 2013

Seeking first entry level dslr camera advice (novice)?

I looked around for quite a bit. And even looked into the newer more compact mirrorless cameras.In the end, I still went back to Nikon or Canon. And after looking through them, I liked Canon's UI more.So I was considering the Rebel series. Like the T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5i, or the latest one SL1.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but other than T3, the core of the other Rebels are the same. If additional features/functions aren't that important to me, would grabbing the cheapest one (T2i) be good enough to play with for a few years? Like to get to learn photography on my own. The only thing stopping me is the typical saying, "You want to get newer models because they will be obsolete in a few years since new models are always coming out every year or bi-annually."

And possibly eventually get a better camera later on, whenever that may be.

So what's your thought?

См. статью: Seeking first entry level dslr camera advice (novice)?