Friday, June 28, 2013

Still looking for the right camara for me!

Yesterday I asked a question regading the above
Ok, so if I avoid the swivel screen, I still need a decent lens which I really am not particularly interested in changing, sports mode is a plus but not imperative to my photography, nevertheless, a camara that works very well in low light conditions as I dispise flash…
Basically, as before but less the swivel pop out screen.
Budget? Well, I am amateur so well under 500$
I currently own Can powershot IS 8 mpx and I feel its time to upgrade
Want the Canon G11/12 (?). The GX1 seems overpriced and with little zoom (x5), I guess RAW is the reason…
Nikon as an alternative( as mentioned yesterday ) or even Olympus perhaps..? ( not sure which thou' Pen series..?
Many thanks again.
I value your opinions ( and those who wrote yesterday )

См. статью: Still looking for the right camara for me!