Friday, June 7, 2013

Taking long exposure photos!

Ok I am learning to do long exposure photos. I have my Nikon D5200, my tripod, my remote control, and my Hama natural density filter; I watched the Scott Kelbys instructional video on long exposure and followed all his steps but my photos were either all black or all white or just really bad… my first concern is with my natural density filter, idk if this is how it should be (I doubt it) but when I put it to maximum there are like two spots that somehow are not dark, it's so frustrating!!! And of course if I don't put it to max my photo turns all white… Second idk whether I set up my camera properly… I shoot in RAW, I put my ISO to 100, my exposure compensation to 0, my shutter speed to "bulb" and my aperture to 11. PLEASE tell me where I am wrong!!!

См. статью: Taking long exposure photos!