Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Upgrading My Camera Lumix G10?

I have the Lumix G10 and i bought it when it first came out for around £600.its a great camera and ive have some really good shots with it, but theres one problem with the camera that really annoys me.and thats the Add-ons.well, what there is of them. Theres only 2 lenses that fit this camera including the default one your get. I want a camera that i can get lots of lenses and extras that arent going to cost a bomb, i was thinking like a Nikon, or a Canon? But i dont know much about them and what ones are the best at the minute? I dont know how much my camera is worth now and i want to spend around £600 on the camera and what ever else it costs for a lens.please would you be able to help me with prices and best cameras for my price range.
Thank you in advance :)

См. статью: Upgrading My Camera Lumix G10?