Saturday, June 29, 2013

What are some good sites to learn about DSLR cameras?

Hello I will be in the market to buy a decent quality DSLR camera. I know analog cameras but digital is a whole new and different thing to learn. Prefer to spend less than a grand but if it really makes a huge difference in picture quality then I will possibly spend more. Are any of these cheaper DSLRs worth the money? Is Nikon or Canon making some of the better DSLR's or is it some new kids on the block. Leica sounds like its over priced for what they are? Full frame or not? I would also like to learn how to use a digital camera since its a completely different way of shooting pictures.My understanding is F stop, and shutter speed doesnt effect the picture the same way a analog camera does? Many questions as you can see lol.So Im in need of some good resources to or even magazines or books that are really good.

Thank you
Kevin

I will be shooting mostly Macro, and static nature scenes. Will i need two lens's to get the right effects or is there one size lens I can pretty much do everything? Thanks again for your help

См. статью: What are some good sites to learn about DSLR cameras?