Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What kind of Nikon is best for a semi-beginner photographer?

I am a teenager who just got into photography about two years ago. For Christmas 2011 I got A Kodak Easyshare Camera and it was great for just getting started, but I am ready to upgrade. I have fallen in love with photography (no specific kind, just a little of everything that inspires me) and I have gotten a lot of compliments on my pictures. I really hope to start a little business while I am in High school. I don't know when I'll be able to get a new camera but I still want to do a little research and figure out what I want next.It's proven to be very difficult though, as I am still such an amateur and just end up confused every time I try to look something up. Just trying to figure out about different kinds of lenses has been confusing. All I want is something a few steps above what I have now, and at a decent price. (say $300 tops) Here is what I really want out of my next camera:
- Different color options. (I figure most high quality cameras have that, but I take more black and whites than anything else, so that is essential.)
- A good zoom. (Mine takes an eternity to focus, and even if it finally does the picture is often fuzzy.)
- High-quality definition. (Mine has pretty great definition sometimes, but others it's not much more than any average digital camera.)

I am really considering a Nikon, so here's the bottom line of this question: For all you photographers out there, what would you consider a good Nikon for a beginning photographer to take her pictures to the next level? I am so thankful for the camera I have now, but honestly, I would be a little embarrassed to show up to take someone's portraits or something with it. Thanks so much in advance!

См. статью: What kind of Nikon is best for a semi-beginner photographer?