Monday, June 3, 2013

What would be a good choice for a professional camera to photograph weddings?

I have always had a passion for photography but until recently I decided I wanted to start photographing weddings, engagement photos as well as possibly special events. I want to know what camera would be a good camera with great quality to start off with. Of course cheaper is better while Im getting my feet wet but I do want to impress my future clients with good quality. I was looing at the Nikon D3100 http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-14-2MP-Digital-18-55mm-55-200mm/dp/B00CCGZ6PO/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1370253262&sr=1-3&keywords=nikon+d3100 but if there is anything better in that price rage or less I would love to know! I cant wait to start!

См. статью: What would be a good choice for a professional camera to photograph weddings?