Sunday, July 28, 2013

How to get this menu off my Nikon D3100?

When I go to view the pictures I've taken, there is a menu up and my pictures can only be see very tiny in the upper left hand corner of the screen - the rest is the menu. The only way to view my photos bigger is pushing zoom while on that menu (view/delete picture screen) but then it zooms in too much and I can never view my full picture. I've tried to reset camera settings, I've looked through the user's manual, googled it, and I cannot figure out how to get my camera back to the regular viewer that it was when I bought it. I don't know if I hit something accidentally or what. Thank you!
Added (1). Thank you, TOP CONTRIBUTOR but maybe you should READ MY POST! I clearly state that I've looked through the manual and cannot find anything that specifically resolves this questions of mine.

См. статью: How to get this menu off my Nikon D3100?