Wednesday, July 17, 2013

One Direction concert!

Ok so on August 8th I'm flying out of state to LA to see one direction at the staples center. I have a few questions about all of it…

1) the concert starts at 7:30. What time should I plan to get there considering the line and buying merchandise.( we will be using public transportation so I won't need to worry about parking)

2) how much is merchandise? I know the shirts are like $35 but what else? How much money should I plan to bring ??

3) what should I wear? And what type of makeup? I can't decide if I should dress kind of regular or be decked out in all of my 1D stuff( or at least some of it).Ps.It is an indoor arena

4) what should I plan to bring into the arena with me? What type bag/purse? I plan on at least bringing my phone and Nikon digital camera for pictures and video.

5) should I try to make friends? And how? It's going to be just my mom and I and she isn't really looking forward to the concert and all the screaming girls and will probably sit the whole time.So how should I talk to the girls sitting by me?

6) what songs do they play ??(if you've been to the take me home tour)

*** any extra advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

См. статью: One Direction concert!