Friday, July 19, 2013

Right DSLR Camera for me?

Well, College is next fall, and I want to major in Film to work with Tv networks and on upcoming movies, etc. There are scholarships out there that require me to show pieces of work. Some of my courses in college will require some photography since it's a natural part of film.So why not get a decent camera that can do both pretty good? I'm looking for a DSLR camera that can suit my needs to build a work portfolio that a few colleges will ask for upon applying to their film departments. Any ideas, I'm looking at a Canon t3i 18MP camera that does around 3.7Fps, or I can maybe get a Nikon D5200 with 24.1MP and about 5fps. What would be a good choice or are there any others? The Rebel T3i comes in a bundle with a case, SD card, extra pair of lens for about the same price of the D5200 camera only. About: $800 with tax included.

См. статью: Right DSLR Camera for me?