Friday, July 26, 2013

Using a nikon adaptor to use the Tokina 100mm f/2.8 macro lens on Sony Alpha?

I am desperate to use this lens on my Sony Alpha but so far all I've seen are Canon and Nikon mounts. I have heard of an adaptor that will make nikon lenses usable on Sony Alphas. How does this work and will it have a significant effect on the image quality?

There is a discontinued version of the lens for Sony and Konica Minoltas, but I've heard that it isn't a true macro lens like the canon and nikon one… So I was thinking about getting a nikon/canon version of the lens and getting an adaptor for it to work on my Sony Alpha 57. I'm really stuck to this lens because I've found some $200 deals online and it has build and image quality that I really need.

См. статью: Using a nikon adaptor to use the Tokina 100mm f/2.8 macro lens on Sony Alpha?