Thursday, August 15, 2013

Help needed! - can't decide what to do, need proper advice?

Although it might seem like I already know the answer to my problem, I'd still like to get some advice.

The problem:

I've got $1, 200 and I'm trying to decide whether to buy a camera (Nikon D7000/7100) or upgrade my PC. which if I were to do so, it'd be a total of $1700 for the PC (I already invested in a graphic card - $412).

Photography for me is a hobby as of right now; I'm studying Graphic Design and I do like the creativity involved with photography, specially for Long Exposure, and night landscape which are my two favorite categories/techniques to do.As for the computer, I'd like to say I am an above average gamer, I use my current computer almost every single day for 2 things only, browse the internet and gaming.

Now, I already have a camera (Nikon D5000) and a gaming PC (quad/8gb ram/GTX 770, etc.) but I'd like to upgrade to something a little better.

Bad thing about the camera is that it's family borrowed, so I just have it for an indefinite amount of time until the person who owns it wants it back, so technically I do not own a camera of my own.

Feel free to advice me in anyway possible, will listen to anything and everything, thank you so much in advance!

См. статью: Help needed! - can't decide what to do, need proper advice?