Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Nikon D7000 problem with the wireless transmitter?

Hello, I hope someone can help me in this.
I have a Nikon D7000 and a yongnuo wireless transmitter and an off-camera flash.
They were all working fine together until my son fidgeted with the camera. (I am not sure if he dropped it or just pressed the buttons. I am sure he did not change anything inside the camera menu, maybe just the buttons on the outside of the camera). But now the camera doesn't seem to send a signal to the transmitter. When I press the test button on the transmitter, the off camera flash is fired.when I connect the flash directly to the camera, it works too. But when the transmitter is on the camera and i click the shutter, the flash doesn't fire. Sorry if i am using the wrong technical words. Not a big expert.
I hope that makes sense to someone.
Thanks for any help!
Added (1). Thanks to everyone answering but please remember that when I press the transmitter's test button, it fires the flash.So i am assuming that the connection between the transmitter and the flash is OK.
The shutter button of the camera is not firing the flash when it is OFF CAMERA.

См. статью: Nikon D7000 problem with the wireless transmitter?