Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Should I swap from canon to nikon or just up grade for weddings?

Me and my friend are going into wedding pics. We've done a few so far and everyone happy.My mate as a nikon d7000. I have a canon 500d atm with the standard lens a 50mm and 10-24mm wich I like but is not the most useable. I dont know wether to up grade or change to nikon. I feel my camera shows its limitations in those situations and I really like my mates d7000. I thought about getting a 60d but some things ive read seem to say its not much better then what I have. Should I move to nikon. (Ive always prefered nikon but some how ended up with canon) or stick with canon and up grade. I think about selling the wide angel lens alot to ??

См. статью: Should I swap from canon to nikon or just up grade for weddings?