Sunday, September 1, 2013

Best lighting for home birth photography?

Hello,

I'm looking for some lighting advice for a home birth photos that I will be taking in October. This is my first experience with birth photography and I'm a little worried about the lighting. If the baby arrives during the day I will have the room light and natural light from outside but if the baby arrives at night I will only have room light available and worried that might not be enough. I know there's a good chance I will need to use a flash but I don't want the flash to distract the mother, father, doula or midwife. I've been looking at some Lumiquest equipment (soft boxes, etc) but not sure which would be best for this. I want to be able to provide light but not be distracting (soft light).I would like to practice in advance so I'm comfortable the day of the labor. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Equipment: Nikon D60 lens 50mm F1.8G flash is Neewer brand

См. статью: Best lighting for home birth photography?